Tuesday, September 6, 2011

GTL’s NFL Picks, Week 1 2011

I watched Super Bowl XLV live. Last year, about halfway though the season, some buddies convinced me to publish my spreads because being the betting types, they liked MY odds and O/U’s better than they did the services they subscribed to, convincing me I was just as good if not better than the pay services. So I did. Then they started asking me for my “LOCKS” a few weeks later. So I gave them some… sometimes only one or two, sometimes a few per week depending upon what my PERSONAL math on the games told me and how strongly I felt about my own math. I went 27-5 on my NFL “LOCKS” and spent the last third or so of NFL Season 2011 being thanked, tipped and having my tabs picked up by grateful bettors. I’ll be doing this again this year but since I DO, IN FACT use my own formula in picking my weekly winners; a formula I’ve been tweaking since I was about 12 years old, I depend upon data. In the first few weeks, there is NO dependable data for me to utilize, which is why I won’t be publishing point spreads and locks until I feel like my data is reliable enough to do at least an ALRIGHT job. Anyway, just for the sake of fun as always, these are my NFL Week 1, 2011 straight up, head-to-head picks and like always, I appreciate when the readers chime in with their own picks and discussion in the comments section. Let’s GO… KICK-OFF TIME!!!! The GTL’s NFL Week One Picks… Thursday Night Football Game (Sep 08 @ 7:30 PM CST) New Orleans Saints (0-0) @ Green Bay Packers (0-0) – The Pack Sunday Early Games (Sep 11 @ Noon CST) Atlanta Falcons (0-0) @ Chicago Bears (0-0) – Falcs Indianapolis Colts (0-0) @ Houston Texans (0-0) – Texans Buffalo Bills (0-0) @ Kansas City Chiefs (0-0) – Chiefs Tennessee Titans (0-0) @ Jacksonville Jaguars (0-0) – Jags Cincinatti Bengals (0-0) @ Cleveland Browns (0-0) – Browns Philadelphia Eagles (0-0) @ Saint Louis Rams (0-0) – Eagles Pittsburgh Steelers (0-0) @ Baltimore Ravens (0-0) – Steelers Detroit Lions (0-0) @ Tampa Bay Buccaneers (0-0) – Bucs Sunday Late Afternoon Games (Sep 11 @ 3:15 PM CST) Seattle Seahawks (0-0) @ San Francisco 49ers (0-0) – Niners New York Giants (0-0) @ Washington Redskins (0-0) – Giants Minnesota Vikings (0-0) @ San Diego Chargers (0-0) – Bolts Carolina Panthers (0-0) @ Arizona Cardinals (0-0) – Cards Sunday Night Football Game (Sep 11 @ 7:20 PM CST) Dallas Cowboys (0-0) @ New York Jets (0-0) – Jets Monday Night Football Early Game (Sep 12 @ 6:00 PM CST) New England Patriots (0-0) @ Miami Dolphins (0-0) – Pats (42 points scored) Monday Night Football Late Game (Sep 12 @ 9:15 PM CST) Oakland Raiders (0-0) @ Denver Broncos (0-0) – Broncs Enjoying A Bye Week: NONE

No comments: